- Alternatively, You can also add text below each verse, or as footnotes, with a word processor.
These Files were created in Microsoft Word 2013, and 2016, but should be readable by older versions of Microsoft Word, and by Libre Office Writer (a free Office Suite that reads and prints Microsoft Office files.) also. With very little effort, they can be customized by anyone.
You can modify it to make it:
- Single Column
- Wide Margin
- Other paper sizes (Letter is standard, A4, A3, A5, Legal, etc…)
- You can print on both sides of the paper if you wish.
- Add Pictures or Icons, or other colors
- You can modify it to make a kid’s Bible by adding pictures.
For More Ideas, you can Check out this Blog article about “Making Your Own Loose Leaf Bible”
I have added both Microsoft Word files and PDF files. If you don’t have a Word Processor you can download LibreOffice for free, and Edit the files with LibreOffice Writer.
It takes a lot of time to make these files in a printable form so all the files are not finished now but will be added to the downloadable list below, as soon as I complete each Book.
Note: You will need the “Goudy Initialen” Drop Caps Font described in the Blog article to see the Original Drop Caps if you do not have that font the Drop Caps will be the normal font enlarged.